Via Philly Police Blog:
On June 26, 2019, at 6:58 pm, an unknown black male entered the Amber Mini Market located at 4200 Neilson Street and immediately upon entering the store he pulled a handgun and pointed it at an employee, a 42 year-old male, was behind the counter. When the employee ran towards the back of the store, the suspect went behind the counter and opened the cash register taking approximately $300 along with several packs of tobacco products. The suspect then fled the store and was last seen running west on Hunting Park Avenue. Surveillance video depicts the suspect exit the alleyway between Neilson Street and Ormond Street prior to the robbery.
- To view this video and more, visit The Philadelphia Police YouTube Channel or http://phillypolice.com/news
- If you see this suspect do not approach, contact 911 immediately.
- To submit a tip via telephone, dial 215.686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847.
- Use this electronic form to submit a tip anonymously.
- All tips will be confidential.
If you have any information about this crime or this suspect, please contact:
East Detective Division: 215-686-3243/3244, Det. Dydak #632, DC 19-24-059900