From the Philly Police Blog:
On Sunday, June 6, 2021, at approximately 4:00 am, in the 2700 Block of Kensington Avenue, a White SUV traveled southbound on Kensington Avenue when it struck a pedestrian crossing in the roadway. The striking vehicle fled the area southbound on Kensington Avenue. The vehicle, possibly a 2021 Ford Escape, has front-end damage and a dented downward hood. The Philadelphia Police Department needs the public’s assistance in locating the vehicle
The victim, later identified as 35-year-old Lauren Panas from 30xx Cedar Street, was transported to a local hospital, where she succumbed to her injuries and was pronounced at 8:02 am.
- To view this video and more, visit The Philadelphia Police YouTube Channel or http://phillypolice.com/news
- If you see this suspect do not approach, contact 911 immediately.
- To submit a tip via telephone, dial 215.686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to 215.686.TIPS (8477).
- Use this electronic form to submit a tip anonymously.
- All tips will be confidential.
If you have any information about this crime or this suspect please contact:
Accident Investigation Division at 215-685-3180 or 3181.